KISMET is a 95m motoryacht based on a similar technical platform to QUATTROELLE from the Luerssen Rendsburg Shipyard. The yacht was built for a repeat client to the rules of LY2.
SEMarine was appointed as Owner’s Technical Representative for the duration of the project.
The specification was evolved. Basic and detailed design was developed. This project had a strong focus on system design with energy saving solutions. Construction quality assured through Continuous Survey. Performance verification at tests and trials.
- Technical Consultant
- Specification Development
- General Arrangement Evolution
- Basic Design Development
- Detailed Design Development
- Construction Quality Control
- Performance verification / Acceptance