Project ROCKY is an 87m full displacement motoryacht built at Luerssen Rendsburg and delivered on time in 2012.
SEMarine was appointed as Owner’s Representative and Technical Consultant for the duration of the project.
The specification was evolved. Basic and detailed design developed. Construction quality assured through on-site continuous survey. Performance verified at tests and trials. Management and Crew employment services were provided from delivery of the yacht.
- Owner’s Representative
- Technical Consultant
- Specification Development
- General Arrangement Evolution
- Basic Design Development
- Detailed Design Development
- Construction Quality Control
- Tender Boats
- Performance verification / Acceptance
- Financial Management Services
- Regulatory Services
- H.R / Crew Employment